We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
24 Oct RT @RachelFosterOE: Autumn term is half over! How confident do you feel managing your staff #attendance? Join @OneEducationHR on 29 Nov htt…
24 Oct RT @ucas_online: Applying for #teachertraining programmes? We've got loads of advice to help you complete your application https://t.co/sdl…
24 Oct Schools Direct Open Evening Nov 8th 6-8pm. 7 Prim Places and 15 Sec Places available in our wonderful partnership!… https://t.co/hjIEZ2Y9cV
23 Oct Ambition, vocation, education https://t.co/scdOvUxX46
23 Oct RT @HazelMurgatroyd: @stfrancisbrad @csptsa https://t.co/IRBtJcOn4s
Latest updates from the DfE
- Press release: New apprenticeship funding to transform investment in skills
- Research and analysis: Apprenticeship evaluation 2015: learner and employer surveys
- Guidance: Apprenticeship funding: how it will work
- Policy paper: Apprenticeship funding from May 2017
- Impact assessment: Apprenticeship funding from May 2017: equality analysis
- Research and analysis: Apprenticeships for 16- to 18-year-olds: the cost of providing
- Research and analysis: The apprenticeship levy: how will employers respond?
- Statement to Parliament: Supporting apprenticeships
- Research and analysis: New Belongings programme: evaluation
- Guidance: Child death overview panels: contacts