We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
27 Apr 2 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
27 Apr RT @lauralodge208: Excited to be back in Bradford this morning working with wonderful staff @Stantclayton @csptsa @OneEducation
26 Apr RT @stmatthewsbrad: Classes 3 and 5 working with artist Tony Bullock on Hinduism project #musicandartsservice @bradfordmdc @csptsa #loveart…
24 Apr And you! https://t.co/CF8n2z6f9W
24 Apr RT @Stantclayton: Lovely worship to start the term reflecting on the words "My Lord and my God." As people of faith we rejoice in the risen…
24 Apr one person followed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
Latest updates from the DfE
- Official Statistics: Graduate labour market statistics: 2016
- Guidance: Child death overview panels: contacts
- Guidance: Free school pre-opening guide
- Guidance: Free school staffing issues
- Transparency data: DfE and executive agency spend over £25,000: 2016 to 2017
- Transparency data: Teachers' pension scheme payments: 2016 to 2017
- Transparency data: DfE and executive agency ePCS spend over £500: 2016 to 2017
- News story: Tax-Free Childcare launches today for children under four
- Guidance: 30 hours free childcare: LA and early years provider guide
- Open consultation: National fostering stocktake: call for evidence