We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
07:15 3 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
23 Feb RT @philipgwebb: Massive thanks to @simonkidwell and @_HMEnglish for allowing me to share their Literacy Spine with Bradford and @csptsa Li…
20 Feb Important opportunity this morning to discuss 'A Northern Powerhouse Schools Strategy' with Sir Nick Weller and @bradfordmdc
18 Feb 6 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
17 Feb RT @Pivot_Team: Our event today in #Bradford focuses on #SEND knowledge and training, #CPD and upskilling in partnership with @csptsa
17 Feb RT @stmatthewsbrad: Great to be hosting SEND training by @Pivot_Team for Schools Direct @csptsa students #qualitycpd https://t.co/BzYJbn6AWb
16 Feb RT @stmatthewsbrad: Fabulous assembly by Kevin from @RealJunkFood this morning to launch Fuel For School project. 1st Market Stall tonight…
Latest updates from the DfE
- Speech: Jo Johnson: Higher Education and Research Bill
- Collection: Higher Education and Research Bill
- Policy paper: Reducing teacher workload
- Research and analysis: Teacher workload survey 2016
- Promotional material: Teacher workload: poster and pamphlet
- Guidance: Staffing and employment: advice for schools
- Research and analysis: Teachers working longer review: interim report
- Guidance: Flexible working in schools
- Transparency data: DfE and executive agency ePCS spend over £500: 2016 to 2017
- Collection: Further education area reviews: policy and reports