We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
24 Mar 2 people followed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
22 Mar RT @Jo_c_gray: This blog explores reading as discussed with @csptsa The link to the free resources are at the end of this blog 👍🏻 https://t…
22 Mar RT @ABCDoes: Winner will be announced on Saturday to give a little longer for donations! www.justgiving/Alistair-Bryce-Clegg1 https://t.co/…
22 Mar RT @stjosephskly: Great staff meeting last night- Creativity in RE @csptsa #inspiredstaff https://t.co/t409MLrVWN
22 Mar 4 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
21 Mar RT @SCFM_Tweets: Great start to using Comparative Judgement with @csptsa @stfrancisbrad and St Clare's tonight by carrying out whole school…
Latest updates from the DfE
- Transparency data: DfE and executive agency spend over £25,000: 2016 to 2017
- Transparency data: Teachers' pension scheme payments: 2016 to 2017
- Transparency data: DfE and executive agency ePCS spend over £500: 2016 to 2017
- Transparency data: Congratulatory letters for schools at key stage 2
- Guidance: Primary school accountability
- Open consultation: School loan schemes: changes to criteria
- Guidance: Parental responsibility measures statistics: guide
- Guidance: Pupil absence statistics: guide
- Collection: Further Education Commissioner intervention reports
- Transparency data: DfE monthly workforce management information: 2016 to 2017