We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
01274 493357 ext 328
Ignis (St Bede's & St Joseph's)
CSP TSA @csptsa
21 Oct one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
19 Oct RT @olvschool: Joint staff training on Safeguarding for Our Lady of Victories and St Joseph’s. #keepingchildrensafe @csptsa @di https://t.c…
19 Oct RT @stjosephskly: Joint staff training on Safeguarding for Our Lady of Victories Catholic Primary School and St Joseph’s. #keepingchildrens…
18 Oct Great RE Leaders Network today - lots of S48 updates and plans for our other sessions include High-Attainers, Assessment Systems and Worship
18 Oct RT @TheKeySupport: Want to know how the updates to the #Ofsted inspection handbooks affect you? Look no further: https://t.co/p5BUKsKWPH
18 Oct 3 people followed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
18 Oct RT @FFTEdu: #schoolgovernor webinar training taking place tomorrow!! Register for your place now at https://t.co/AmQViJaawH #ukedchat #ukgo…
Latest updates from the DfE
- National Statistics: GCSE and equivalent results: 2016 to 2017 (provisional)
- Research and analysis: Employer ownership pilot round 2: process evaluation
- Research and analysis: Right to Request Time to Train regulations evaluation
- Guidance: Children’s Social Care Innovation Programme grant
- Collection: Professional development for school leaders
- Detailed guide: National Professional Qualification for Executive Leadership (NPQEL)
- Detailed guide: National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- Detailed guide: National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
- Detailed guide: National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
- Guidance: National professional qualifications (NPQs): list of providers