We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
21 Oct RT @sarahmartin0312: @csptsa Canon Ruscillo is an inspirational speaker who makes us really think about our faith
21 Oct Wishing all of our schools a happy half term! See you all for our INSET on the 31st October! https://t.co/sTETA9zkqc
21 Oct RT @stmatthewsbrad: Class 6 Business School entrepreneurs made over £600 in four days. Well done! @Lord_Sugar #theapprentice https://t.co/y…
21 Oct RT @getintoteaching: If you're considering teaching you could be eligible for a bursary or scholarship. https://t.co/IIPAsyAgVe #getintotea…
Latest updates from the DfE
- Guidance: Children in need census 2016 to 2017: specification
- Guidance: Children in need census 2017 to 2018: guide
- Guidance: Children in need census 2017 to 2018: specification
- Detailed guide: Children in need census: guide to submitting data
- Collection: Children in need census: closed collections
- Collection: Further education: letters to FE and sixth-form colleges
- Correspondence: Further education reform: update for colleges, October 2016
- Policy paper: Post-16 education and training institutions: list of area reviews
- Guidance: Procurement training for schools
- Guidance: Cloud computing: how schools can move services to the cloud