We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
28 Jun RT @stfrancisbrad: Congratulations to the CSPArt KS1 winner Hanna @stfrancisbrad @csptsa @stmatthewsbrad @SCFM_Tweets @Stantclayton @sbsjcc…
28 Jun RT @stmatthewsbrad: @stmatthewsbrad whole school overall display for #thegreatbritishbakeoff @csptsa @DOLMediaPress Well done everyone 👏👏👏…
28 Jun RT @ToriEarley1: Great night at the @csptsa art exhibition! Feeling proud of all the children at @olvschool .Well done everyone!
28 Jun RT @stmatthewsbrad: Congrats to CSPart KS2 winner Kadence @stmatthewsbrad @csptsa #lovespongecakes @stfrancisbrad @Stantclayton @SJEBradfor…
28 Jun RT @philipgwebb: This tomorrow for @csptsa - delighted to be the support act for Alex Fellowes and his amazing The Journey drama workshop h…
28 Jun 45 minutes to go! https://t.co/Lu6bfOQMQV
28 Jun Excited for the CSP Art Gallery tonight at St Joseph's Primary School, Manchester Rd, at 6pm @Bradford_TandA @DOLMediaPress @CathEdService
Latest updates from the DfE
- National Statistics: Participation in education, training and employment: 2016
- Collection: Statistics: school and pupil numbers
- Collection: Statistics: childcare and early years
- Guidance: Standards for official statistics published by DfE
- National Statistics: Schools, pupils and their characteristics: January 2017
- Collection: Higher education statistics
- National Statistics: Education provision: children under 5 years of age, January 2017
- Collection: Statistics: NEET and participation
- Guidance: EYFS learning and development requirements: exemptions for providers
- Guidance: EYFS learning and development requirements: exemptions for children