We are The Catholic Schools Partnership of Bradford & Keighley, a Teaching School Alliance since 2014 – a passionate partnership of 20 Catholic schools committed to sharing talent, faith, experience, leadership and excellent teaching to improve achievement in schools across Bradford, Keighley and beyond.
The Catholic Schools Partnership Prayer
God our loving Father, we ask you to bless our partnership of schools. May our schools be places where the light of Christ is truly present, and where we bear witness to the Good News.
Let us never forget that it is a privilege and a responsibility to play a part in the education of the young and may everything we do in the name of our Partnership
Lord grant us the wisdom to listen to each other's views, encourage each other with words of hope, and to care for your family with love.
Bless all that we seek to do in His name and all those we are called to serve.
CSP TSA @csptsa
7 Dec 3 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
6 Dec Only 5 places left on our Primary Schools Direct for 2017/18. Be quick! https://t.co/wxyikiViCZ
6 Dec RT @CAFODSchools: Write a message of hope for refugees as part of today's primary #Advent calendar action. 165 schools have taken part http…
6 Dec RT @stmatthewsbrad: Class 1 loving learning rugby skills with our @sbsjcc sports coach @csptsa #rugbyunion #peandsportsgrant https://t.co/E…
5 Dec RT @StAntsShipley: Delighted to say that we are officially Ofsted GOOD! Report was released today will be uploaded to our website tomorrow.…
4 Dec one person followed me // automatically checked by https://t.co/mFS56H4yrh
3 Dec Lots of people interested in joining our Schools Direct programme. Exciting opportunities for everyone!!! #GetintoTeaching
Latest updates from the DfE
- Collection: School Teachers’ Review Body (STRB) reports
- Policy paper: Evidence to the STRB: 2017 pay award for school staff
- Statutory guidance: Home-to-school travel and transport
- Notice: Direction issued to Isle of Wight council
- Statutory guidance: 2017 early years foundation stage: assessment and reporting arrangements (ARA)
- Guidance: Cloud software services: how schools should protect data
- Transparency data: Department for Education people survey results
- News story: UK-China ties flourish at 2016 High Level People to People Dialogue
- Collection: International comparisons of education
- Press release: Study reveals a quarter of schoolchildren hope to work in science